One has to take the physician's advice before going in for a probiotic supplement," says Anand Laxmi, Principal Scientist, National Dairy Research Institute, Karnal.
What does NDRI stand for?
NDRI stands for National Dairy Research Institute
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NDRI
We have 27 other meanings of NDRI in our Acronym Attic
- National Disaster Relief Fund (American Red Cross)
- National Disaster Response Force (India)
- National Dysautonomia Research Foundation
- National Dyslexia Research Foundation
- Nordic Demining Research Forum (Denmark)
- Neurodegenerative Diseases Research Group (UK)
- Nonlinear Dynamics Research Group
- Nevada Division of Radiological Health
- Notre Dame Retreat House (Canandaigua, NY)
- National Distance Running Hall of Fame (Utica, NY)
- National Development and Research Institutes, Inc
- National Disease Research Interchange
- Natural Disaster Reduction Initiative
- Naval Dental Research Institute
- Norepinephrine and Dopamine Reuptake Inhibitor
- North Dakota Recorders Information Network
- North Dakota Retirement and Investment Office
- National Dose Registry Information System (Greek Atomic Energy Commission)
- North Dade Regional Library (Opa Locka, FL)
- North Dakota Right to Life (est. 1971; Bismarck, ND)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The world's first cloned buffalo, Garima II, gave birth to a female calf on Friday at the National Dairy Research Institute (NDRI) in Karnal, Haryana.
We have to make full use of youth power in the overall development of the country,' he said, while interacting with students at the National Dairy Research Institute (NDRI) in Karnal.
Cow ghee enhances the availability of enzymes responsible for detoxification of cancer- causing substances and decreases the availability of those responsible for activation of carcinogens, scientists from the National Dairy Research Institute ( NDRI) have reported in the latest issue of the Indian Journal of Medical Research .
Byline: ANI Karnal (Haryana), June 24 (ANI): A team of veterinary scientists of the National Dairy Research Institute (NDRI) at Karnal in Haryana has successfully conceptualised the birth of the world's second cloned buffalo calf.
The National Dairy Research Institute ( NDRI) has developed a sweet, flavoured and nutritional lassi that boasts of all the " virtues" of milk.
After completing their undergraduate studies in Food Technology, students can aim for a Master's at colleges such as Central Food Technology Research Institute, Mysore, and National Dairy Research Institute, Karnal.