Kudos CASA (Court Appointed Special Advocates) of Lane County is the first CASA program in Oregon to receive national CASA certification by the National Court Appointed Special Advocate Association and the Oregon Commission on Children and Families.
What does NCASAA stand for?
NCASAA stands for National Court Appointed Special Advocate Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- North Central Association of Schools
- National Capital Air Show Association
- National Center on Addiction and Substance Abuse
- National Co-operative Association of South Africa
- National Coalition Against Sexual Assault
- National Council of Area Studies Associations
- North Carolina Amateur Soccer Association
- North Carolina Amateur Softball Association
- North Carolina Association of School Administrators
- Northern Counties Amateur Swimming Association (England)
- North Central Association of Schools for the Blind (Faribault, IA)
- North Carolina Association of School Business Officials
- National Centre for AIDS and STD (Sexually Transmitted Disease) Control (Teku, Kathmandu, Nepal)
- National Children and Adult Services Conference (UK)
- National Civil Aviation Security Committee (various nations)
- National Communication Association Student Club
- National Council of Acupuncture Schools and Colleges
- North Carolina Association of Student Councils
- North Central Association of Schools and Colleges
- North Carolina Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development
Samples in periodicals archive:
Edited by the National Court Appointed Special Advocate Association.