The coaching education program was patterned after the National Interscholastic Athletic Administrators' Association certification program that has three levels of certification and the National Council for Accreditation of Coaching Education (NCACE) standards that were outlined in a 1998 issue of The Virginia Journal (Darden, 1998).
What does NCACE stand for?
NCACE stands for National Council for Accreditation of Coaching Education
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NCACE
- North Central Austin Community of Churches (Texas)
- Northampton County Area Community College (Florida)
- Northeast Calgary Application Consultation Committee (Canada)
- Northern California Association of Counsel for Children
- Northern Cape Arts and Culture Council (South Africa)
- North Carolina Association of Community College Instructional Administrators
- North Carolina Association of Community College Trustees (Cary, NC)
- North Carolina Association of County Directors of Social Services (Raleigh, NC)
- National Centre for Advanced Cell Engineering (Australia)
- National Coach and Athlete Career and Education (Australia)
- North Carolina Association of Colleges and Employers
- North Carolina Association of Cooperative Extension Specialists (community education)
- North Central Association for Counselor Education and Supervision
- National Connecting Aboriginal Canadians Forum (Aboriginal Canada Portal Partnership)
- National Competent Authorities’ Coordinating Group
- National Committee on Automation Control and Instrumentation (Victoria, Australia)
- National Council of Associations of Chinese Language Schools
- National Craft Assessment and Certification Program
- New Castle Area Career Program (Indiana)
- North Carolina Association of Chiefs of Police
Samples in periodicals archive:
The mission of the National Council for Accreditation of Coaching Education (NCACE) is to provide quality coaching education in an effort to produce qualified coaches.