Use of cost-effectiveness analysis to determine inventory size for a national cord blood bank.
What does NCBB stand for?
NCBB stands for National Cord Blood Bank (National Health Service; UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NCBB
- Northern Colorado Beekeepers Association (Broomfield, CO)
- Nottinghamshire Contract Bridge Association (UK)
- National Council on Black American Affairs
- North Carolina Bail Agents Association
- North Carolina Business Aviation Association
- National College of Business Administration and Economics (Lahore, Pakistan)
- North Carolina Bar Association Foundation
- National Certification Board for Anticoagulation Providers
- North Carolina Board of Athletic Trainer Examiners
- National Conference of Brazilian Bishops (est. 1952)
- Nationale Collectie Bescherming Bevolking (Dutch: National Population Protection Organization; civil defense)
- Nebraska Community Blood Bank (Lincoln, NE)
- Northern Colorado Bed and Breakfasts
- Newport County Bed and Breakfast Association (Newport, RI)
- North Carolina Beach Buggy Association
- North Carolina Bed & Breakfasts and Inns
- National Caucus of Basic Biomedical Science Chairs (Washington, DC)
- National Camps for Blind Children
- National Codification Bureau Code
- National Commerce Bancorporation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Britain is 13th in the European league of national cord blood banks, yet it is accepted that such banks would remove the need for 'saviour siblings'.
The Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) announced it will hold two-hour conference calls on the afternoon of May 9 and 1 to gain information on establishing a national cord blood bank accreditation program.
With legislation advocating the establishment of a National Cord Blood Bank Network pending in both houses of the US Congress, the Institute of Medicine (IOM) has announced its plans to assess the current status of cord blood banking mandated earlier this year by the House and Senate.