Formerly known as National Cooperative Bank, simplification of the name to NCB and modernization of the logo effectively project a corporate culture known for providing a fast, flexible and resourceful approach to its customers' financial needs.
What does NCB stand for?
NCB stands for National Cooperative Bank
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NCB
We have 135 other meanings of NCB in our Acronym Attic
- National Child Benefit (Canada)
- National Children's Bureau
- National City Bank
- National Coal Board (UK)
- National Codification Bureau
- National College of Business (various locations)
- National Commercial Bank (Saudi Arabia)
- National Competitive Bidding
- National Computer Board (Republic of Mauritius)
- National Confederation of the Blind (Delhi, India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
National Cooperative Bank (NCB), the nation's leading provider of financing to housing cooperatives, originated through its subsidiary, NCB, FSB, $28 million in financing during May for 14 New York area properties.
National Cooperative Bank, a leading provider of financing to housing co-operatives, originated through its subsidiary, NCB, FSB, $28 million in financing during May for 14 New York area properties.