1995) Hidden causalities: The relationship between violence and learning, Washington DC: National Health and Education Consortium and National Consortium for African American Children Rifleman, A.
What does NCAAC stand for?
NCAAC stands for National Consortium for African American Children
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NCAAC
We have 1 other meaning of NCAAC in our Acronym Attic
- National Conference on African-Americans and AIDS
- National Council for Academic Assessment and Accreditation
- National County Agricultural Agents Association
- Non-Competitive Alternative Activity Association (Humber College; Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- North Central Area Agency on Aging (Hartford, CT)
- North Cheektowaga Amateur Athletic Association (Cheektowaga, New York)
- Northern California Assistant/Apprentice Association
- North Carolina Alternate Assessment Academic Inventory
- National Collegiate Athletic Association Basketball
- National Council of Asian American Business Associations
- National Consumer Affairs Advisory Council (Australia)
- National Council on Alcoholism and Drug Dependence, Inc.
- National Commission for African American Education (Silver Spring, MD)
- Non-Central Advanced Adapter Engine
- North Carolina Association for Athletic Education
- National Collegiate Athletic Association Football
- National Clinical Audit Advisory Group
- National Companion Animals Advisory Group
- National Centre for Aquatic Animal Health (est. 2000; India)
- North Carolina African-American Homeschoolers