Sports, returns to the rugged and scenic McInnis Canyon National Conservation Area in western Colorado this May 17-19.
What does NCA stand for?
NCA stands for National Conservation Area (US Bureau of Land Management)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NCA
We have 433 other meanings of NCA in our Acronym Attic
- National Coffee Association
- National College of Arts (Pakistan)
- National Command Authorities
- National Commission on Accrediting (various organizations)
- National Committee on Accreditation
- National Communication Association
- National Communications Agency
- National Competition Agency (various locations)
- National Competition Authority (EU)
- National Confectioners Association
- National Constitutional Assembly (Zimbabwe)
- National Constructors Association
- National Consumer Agency (Ireland)
- National Contest Association
- National Coordinating Agency
- National Cosmetology Association
- National Costumers Association (Indianapolis, IN)
- National Council for Adoption
- National Council of Attractions
- National Council on Aging
Samples in periodicals archive:
b) No further studies of Federal lands in the State of Alaska for the single purpose of considering the establishment of a conservation system unit, national recreation area, national conservation area, or for related or similar purposes shall be conducted unless authorized by this Act or further Act of Congress.
Nationwide, the bill would establish three new national park units, a national monument, three national conservation areas, more than 1,000 miles of national wild and scenic rivers and four new national trails.
The million-acre sandstone landscape exemplifies the "mixed use" phenomenon on BLM lands and has been the site of water rights disputes and failed attempts to designate it as a National Monument, a Wilderness Study Area, and a National Conservation Area.
Also, the known locations for the species are inside a sanctuary for raptorial birds, the Snake River Birds of Prey National Conservation Area.