In 1920, the National Congress of British West Africa was formed to seek elected representative government in Britain's West Africa colonies.
What does NCBWA stand for?
NCBWA stands for National Congress of British West Africa (est. 1920)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NCBWA
We have 1 other meaning of NCBWA in our Acronym Attic
- National Coalition for Black Volunteering (London, England, UK)
- National Council of Batangas Varsitarian (Manila, Philippines)
- NUS College in Bio Valley (Singapore)
- National Concrete Burial Vault Association
- Nebraska Commission for the Blind and Visually Impaired
- National Center for Bicycling and Walking
- National Coalition of 100 Black Women
- National Congress of Black Women, Inc.
- Northwoods Coalition for Battered Women (Bemidji, MN)
- National Collegiate Baseball Writers Association (est. 1962)
- North Carolina Beer Wholesalers Association
- North Carolina Beer and Wine Wholesalers Association (Raleigh, NC)
- National Center for Blind Youth in Science (Baltimore, MD)
- Nagaragawa Convention Center (Japan)
- Nagoya Congress Center (Japan)
- Nampa Civic Center (Nampa, ID)
- Naphtha Cracking Center (petrochemicals; South Korea)
- NASA (National Aeronautics and Space Administration) Class Code
- Nashville Convention Center (Nashville, TN)
- Nashville Cowboy Church