Moore, D-Uxbridge, has been appointed by the National Conference of State Legislatures to serve during 2013 as a member of the Executive Committee of the bipartisan Council of State Governments.
What does NSCL stand for?
NSCL stands for National Conference of State Legislatures
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NSCL
We have 20 other meanings of NSCL in our Acronym Attic
- National Steering Committee for Innovation in Construction (Canadian construction industry)
- National Security Council Intelligence Directive
- Napa Spinal Cord Injury Network
- Nearshore Community Index Netting (fisheries)
- National Subterranean Clover Improvement Programme
- New Songdo City International School (New Songdo City, South Korea)
- National Spinal Cord Injury Statistical Center (University of Alabama at Birmingham, Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation)
- Non-Significant Categorical Industrial Users (Environmental Protection Agency classification)
- Nederlands Signalerings Centrum Kindergeneeskunde (Dutch: Dutch Pediatrics Surveillance Center; Netherlands)
- National Conference of Standards Laboratories
- National Senior Classical League
- National Superconducting Cyclotron Laboratory (MSU)
- New School of Collaborative Learning (Beijing, China)
- Nippon Shokubai Co., Ltd. (chemical production; Japan)
- Norske Skog Canada Ltd. (now Norske Canada; specialty papers)
- Napa-Solano Central Labor Council (California)
- National Senior Citizens Law Center
- Non Small Cell Lung Cancer
- Non-Small Cell Lung Carcinoma (medical condition)
- North Sefton City Learning Centre (Aisdale, Southport, UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hackney, who was president of the National Conference of State Legislatures in 2008-2009, was lauded as a principled speaker and outstanding lawmaker who will be sorely missed.
Rick Perry give the keynote speech at the National Conference of State Legislatures Legislative Summit.
State legislators in all of the 50 states had introduced at least 1,169 bills and resolutions related to immigration or immigrants as of April, 2007, according to the National Conference of State Legislatures.
htm The National Conference of State Legislatures (NCSL) tracks state legislation and statutes that address environmental health concerns for each of the 50 states, most territories, and the District of Columbia.