These studies have been documented in two papers: "The Effect of Offset voltage on the Kick-Out Pulses Used in the Nose-to-Nose Sampler Impulse Response Characterization Method"; and "Temperature Effects on the High Speed Response of Digitizing Sampling Oscilloscopes, at the 2000 National Conference of Standards Laboratories Workshop and Symposium in July.
What does NSCL stand for?
NSCL stands for National Conference of Standards Laboratories
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NSCL
We have 20 other meanings of NSCL in our Acronym Attic
- National Society of Certified Insurance Counselors
- National Steering Committee for Innovation in Construction (Canadian construction industry)
- National Security Council Intelligence Directive
- Napa Spinal Cord Injury Network
- Nearshore Community Index Netting (fisheries)
- National Subterranean Clover Improvement Programme
- New Songdo City International School (New Songdo City, South Korea)
- National Spinal Cord Injury Statistical Center (University of Alabama at Birmingham, Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation)
- Non-Significant Categorical Industrial Users (Environmental Protection Agency classification)
- Nederlands Signalerings Centrum Kindergeneeskunde (Dutch: Dutch Pediatrics Surveillance Center; Netherlands)
- National Conference of State Legislatures
- National Senior Classical League
- National Superconducting Cyclotron Laboratory (MSU)
- New School of Collaborative Learning (Beijing, China)
- Nippon Shokubai Co., Ltd. (chemical production; Japan)
- Norske Skog Canada Ltd. (now Norske Canada; specialty papers)
- Napa-Solano Central Labor Council (California)
- National Senior Citizens Law Center
- Non Small Cell Lung Cancer
- Non-Small Cell Lung Carcinoma (medical condition)