The National Conference of Brazilian Bishops, known for its socially conservative views, has come out in opposition to the proposed reform.
What does NCBB stand for?
NCBB stands for National Conference of Brazilian Bishops (est. 1952)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NCBB
- North Carolina Bowhunters Association
- Northern Colorado Beekeepers Association (Broomfield, CO)
- Nottinghamshire Contract Bridge Association (UK)
- National Council on Black American Affairs
- North Carolina Bail Agents Association
- North Carolina Business Aviation Association
- National College of Business Administration and Economics (Lahore, Pakistan)
- North Carolina Bar Association Foundation
- National Certification Board for Anticoagulation Providers
- North Carolina Board of Athletic Trainer Examiners
- National Cord Blood Bank (National Health Service; UK)
- Nationale Collectie Bescherming Bevolking (Dutch: National Population Protection Organization; civil defense)
- Nebraska Community Blood Bank (Lincoln, NE)
- Northern Colorado Bed and Breakfasts
- Newport County Bed and Breakfast Association (Newport, RI)
- North Carolina Beach Buggy Association
- North Carolina Bed & Breakfasts and Inns
- National Caucus of Basic Biomedical Science Chairs (Washington, DC)
- National Camps for Blind Children
- National Codification Bureau Code
Samples in periodicals archive:
The National Conference of Brazilian Bishops, the local representative body of the Catholic Church, has urged all Brazilians ''to pray for John Paul II for God to assist him and comfort him.
In this sense, I would like to draw attention to the desire manifested in certain circles to transform the National Council of the Laity into a conference, as a parallel organization to the National Conference of Brazilian Bishops," the pope said.