Moxley has become the first lawyer in the Intermountain West to be named president of the National Conference of Bar Presidents.
What does NCBP stand for?
NCBP stands for National Conference of Bar Presidents (Chicago, IL; est. 1950)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NCBP
We have 8 other meanings of NCBP in our Acronym Attic
- North Carolina Board of Nursing
- North Carolina Board of Pharmacy
- Nevada County Board of Realtors (California)
- Newnan Coweta Board of Realtors (Georgia)
- National Certification Board of Occupational Therapists
- North Carolina Board of Occupational Therapy
- North Carolina Board of Transportation (North Carolina Department of Transportation)
- National Center for Boundless Playgrounds
- National Centre for Birds of Prey (UK)
- National Committee on Biosafety of the Philippines (est. 1990)
- National Cord Blood Program
- Neutrophil Cobalamin Binding Protein (inflammation)
- North Country Business Products (Bemidji, MN)
- Novel Cap-Binding Protein (plant biology)
- National Community-based Paralegal Association (South Africa)
- National Certification Board of Pediatric Nurse Practitioners (Gaithersburg, MD)
- National Certification Board of Pediatric Nurse Practitioners and Nurses
- North Carolina Board of Physical Therapy Examiners (Durham, NC)
- National Catholic Bioethics Quarterly (journal; Philadelphia, PA)
- National Centre for Biomolecular Research (Czech Republic)
Samples in periodicals archive:
the American Bar Endowment, the National Conference of Bar Presidents, and the International Bar Association.