Hall, clerk of the Florida Supreme Court, took the helm of the National Conference of Appellate Court Clerks at the organization's annual meeting August 7 in Pittsburg.
What does NCACC stand for?
NCACC stands for National Conference of Appellate Court Clerks
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NCACC
We have 1 other meaning of NCACC in our Acronym Attic
- Nitrogen-Containing Aromatic Compound
- Non-Compandored Analog Carrier
- North Carolina Administrative Code
- North Carolina Arts Council
- North Coast Athletic Conference
- National Capital Area Council Consultants Network
- National Capital Arts and Cultural Affairs (US Commission of Fine Arts)
- North Carolina Agricultural Consultants Association
- North Carolina Association of County Agricultural Agents
- National Collection of Animal Cell Cultures (UK)
- National Conventional Arms Control Committee (South Africa)
- North Carolina Aerospace Capability Center
- North Carolina Association of County Commissioners
- North Central Austin Community of Churches (Texas)
- Northampton County Area Community College (Florida)
- Northeast Calgary Application Consultation Committee (Canada)
- Northern California Association of Counsel for Children
- Northern Cape Arts and Culture Council (South Africa)
- North Carolina Association of Community College Instructional Administrators
- North Carolina Association of Community College Trustees (Cary, NC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
35) Clerks of court in individual courts will strengthen their relationship to their in-house experts, and the National Conference of Appellate Court Clerks will move in closer tandem with the newly created Conference of Appellate Technology Officers.