Among the banks employees' unions which are participating in the two-day strike are All India Bank Employees Association, All India Bank Officers Confederation, National Confederation of Bank Employees, All India Bank Officers Association, Bank Employees Federation of India, India National Bank Employees Federation, Indian National Bank Officers Congress, National Organisation of Bank Workers, and National Organisation of Bank Officers.
What does NCBE stand for?
NCBE stands for National Confederation of Bank Employees (India)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NCBE
We have 5 other meanings of NCBE in our Acronym Attic
- Nairobi Central Business District Association (Kenya)
- Northern California Band Directors Association
- National Cooperative Bank Development Corporation (financial services)
- National Council of Building Designer Certification
- National Center on Birth Defects and Developmental Disabilities (Atlanta, GA)
- National Center on Birth Defects and Developmental Disabilities
- National Certification Board for Diabetes Educators
- North Carolina Board of Dietetics/Nutrition
- National Centre for Biotechnology Education
- National Clearinghouse for Bilingual Education
- National Conference of Bar Examiners (aka NCBEX)
- North Coast Builders Exchange (California)
- North Country Ballet Ensemble, Inc. (Plattsburgh, NY)
- National Capital Business Ethics Award (est. 2001)
- North Central Business Education Association
- North Central Bio-Economy Consortium
- New Cambridge Bibliography of English Literature
- National Center for Business and Economic Research
- National Centre for Biomedical Engineering Science (National University of Ireland, Galway)
- National Council of Black Engineers and Scientists (est. 1986; Redondo Beach, CA)