The group, originally formed in 1987 as the Wirral Community Wind Band, has competed with success in the National Concert Band Festival for years.
What does NCBF stand for?
NCBF stands for National Concert Band Festival (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NCBF
We have 5 other meanings of NCBF in our Acronym Attic
- National Capital Business Ethics Award (est. 2001)
- North Central Business Education Association
- North Central Bio-Economy Consortium
- New Cambridge Bibliography of English Literature
- National Center for Business and Economic Research
- National Centre for Biomedical Engineering Science (National University of Ireland, Galway)
- National Council of Black Engineers and Scientists (est. 1986; Redondo Beach, CA)
- National Conference of Bar Examiners (aka NCBE)
- Nathan Chris Baker Foundation (Westminster, MD)
- National Cherry Blossom Festival
- National Conference of Bar Foundations (Chicago, IL)
- Nationally Certified Bereavement Facilitator (American Academy of Bereavement)
- Normalized Cochlear Blood Flow (ear anatomy)
- Northern California Bass Fishing
- National Customs Brokers and Forwarders Association of America, Inc.
- North Carolina Burglar and Fire Alarm Association, Inc. (Raleigh, NC)
- National Collegiate Bass Fishing Championship
- North County Bluegrass and Folk Club (San Diego, CA)
- North Carolina Board of Funeral Service
- National Capital Botanical Gardens (est. 1971; Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The young musicians were praised by judges for their precision, stamina and musical ability at the National Concert Band Festival in Glasgow.
More than 40 ensembles from all over Britain travelled with their trumpets and trombones to Warwick School, in Myton Road, Warwick, for the finals of the National Concert Band Festival - the country's largest wind and big band festival.
The National Concert Band Festival is a non-competitive event with more than 120 bands taking part in the regional festival.
The show comes hot on the heels of the orchestra's debut in the National Concert Band Festival where they picked up a silver award.
St David's High School Band of Saltney won the School Band class at the National Concert Band Festival at Southport's Floral Hall on January 29 1989.