[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Johnson: What is the current status of National Competitive Bidding (NCB)?
What does NCB stand for?
NCB stands for National Competitive Bidding
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NCB
We have 135 other meanings of NCB in our Acronym Attic
- National Center for Biodefense
- National Central Bank (finance, European Union)
- National Central Bureau
- National Child Benefit (Canada)
- National Children's Bureau
- National City Bank
- National Coal Board (UK)
- National Codification Bureau
- National College of Business (various locations)
- National Commercial Bank (Saudi Arabia)
- National Computer Board (Republic of Mauritius)
- National Confederation of the Blind (Delhi, India)
- National Cooperative Bank
- National Coordinating Board (various organizations)
- Natural Childbirth
- Naval Communications Board (US Navy)
- Naval Construction Brigade
- Navy Capabilities Board
- Nepean Concert Band (Ottawa, ON, Canada)
- Network Configuration Book
Samples in periodicals archive:
For National Competitive Bidding (NCB), Government of Botswana standard bidding documents may be used subject to Bank's review and No Objection.