It transmits the project for advice to the national competition authority, which comes to a decision on the definition of markets and the designation of powerful operators within 6 weeks.
What does NCA stand for?
NCA stands for National Competition Authority (EU)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NCA
We have 433 other meanings of NCA in our Acronym Attic
- National Coal Association
- National Coastal Assessment (US EPA)
- National Coffee Association
- National College of Arts (Pakistan)
- National Command Authorities
- National Commission on Accrediting (various organizations)
- National Committee on Accreditation
- National Communication Association
- National Communications Agency
- National Competition Agency (various locations)
- National Confectioners Association
- National Conservation Area (US Bureau of Land Management)
- National Constitutional Assembly (Zimbabwe)
- National Constructors Association
- National Consumer Agency (Ireland)
- National Contest Association
- National Coordinating Agency
- National Cosmetology Association
- National Costumers Association (Indianapolis, IN)
- National Council for Adoption