What does NC-CME stand for?
NC-CME stands for National Commission for Certification of CME Professionals, Inc.
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Nashville, Chattanooga, and St. Louis Railroad
- Noise Criteria Curve
- National Center 1 (Crystal City, Arlington, VA)
- No Children under 17 years of age (movie rating)
- No One 17 and Under Admitted (MPAA rating)
- National Center 2 (Crystal City, Arlington, VA)
- National Center 3 (Crystal City, Arlington, VA)
- National Center 4 (Crystal City, Arlington, VA)
- Non-Coherent Antipodal
- Network Computer-Client
- Non-Coherent Delay-Locked Loop
- Non-Coherent Equal Gain Combining
- Non-Connected Feedback Filter
- Finite-State Vector Quantization Over Noisy Channel
- North Carolina-Health Careers Access Program (University of North Carolina)
- Nomenclature Committee of the International Union of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- Non-Coherent Maximum Likelihood Sequence Estimation
- Non-Coherent Orthogonal
- North Carolina - Piedmont Automated Library System
- Non-Collision Packet Reservation Multiple Access