Damascus, (SANA) -- The National Commission for Biotechnology is a leading scientific research establishment in Syria dedicated to issues related to vegetation and livestock and how to preserve them and guarantee the safety of the environment and food.
What does NCBT stand for?
NCBT stands for National Commission for Biotechnology
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NCBT
We have 8 other meanings of NCBT in our Acronym Attic
- National Council of Black Studies
- New Car Buyer Study
- New Commercial Billing System (MCI)
- Newell Collection of Babylonian Seals
- Northern California Bluegrass Society
- North Carolina Baptist Secretaries Association (Winston-Salem, NC)
- Numerical Control BCL Standards Association
- North Carolina Board of Science and Technology (state-authorized advisory board; founded 1963)
- National College of Business and Technology
- Newell Collections of Babylonian Tablets
- Non-Compliant Boarding Team
- North Carolina Birding Trail
- North Carolina Business Travel Association
- National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork
- North Coast Beginning Teacher Program (Santa Rosa, CA)
- National Competency Based Teacher Standard (Philippines)
- National Coalition for Black Volunteering (London, England, UK)
- National Council of Batangas Varsitarian (Manila, Philippines)
- NUS College in Bio Valley (Singapore)