The investment banking arm of state lender National Commercial Bank could also be involved as an arranger, one of the sources is quoted as saying.
What does NCB stand for?
NCB stands for National Commercial Bank (Saudi Arabia)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NCB
We have 135 other meanings of NCB in our Acronym Attic
- National Cargo Bureau
- National Center for Biodefense
- National Central Bank (finance, European Union)
- National Central Bureau
- National Child Benefit (Canada)
- National Children's Bureau
- National City Bank
- National Coal Board (UK)
- National Codification Bureau
- National College of Business (various locations)
- National Competitive Bidding
- National Computer Board (Republic of Mauritius)
- National Confederation of the Blind (Delhi, India)
- National Cooperative Bank
- National Coordinating Board (various organizations)
- Natural Childbirth
- Naval Communications Board (US Navy)
- Naval Construction Brigade
- Navy Capabilities Board
- Nepean Concert Band (Ottawa, ON, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
uk Global Banking News - 20 February 2013 Fitch Ratings has placed the long-term foreign and local currency Issuer Default Ratings (IDR) of the National Commercial Bank of Jamaica on Ratings watch Negative.
The campaign secretariat general said the campaign fund drive continues and donations may be sent to its account at National Commercial Bank (NCB) No.
The National Commercial Bank and Banque Saudi Fransi acted as documentation banks.
Summary: DUBAI - National Commercial Bank (NCB), Saudi Arabia's biggest bank by assets, posted a 16 per cent rise in its second-quarter net profit, the lender said on Tuesday.
National Commercial Bank estimates the two initiatives will generate some 150,000 jobs directly and indirectly, equal to nearly a third of the estimated number of jobless.
National Commercial Bank (NCB), Saudi Arabia's biggest bank by assets, posted a 3.
Summary: National Commercial Bank (NCB), one of the first and most prominent banks in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, has launched its latest Sharia-compliant premium credit card -- The Visa Platinum Credit Card.