But then, says Cheryl Moore, First Market's director of marketing and public relations, National Commerce Bancorporation came along with "a unique opportunity.
What does NCBC stand for?
NCBC stands for National Commerce Bancorporation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NCBC
We have 71 other meanings of NCBC in our Acronym Attic
- National Cord Blood Bank (National Health Service; UK)
- Nationale Collectie Bescherming Bevolking (Dutch: National Population Protection Organization; civil defense)
- Nebraska Community Blood Bank (Lincoln, NE)
- Northern Colorado Bed and Breakfasts
- Newport County Bed and Breakfast Association (Newport, RI)
- North Carolina Beach Buggy Association
- North Carolina Bed & Breakfasts and Inns
- National Caucus of Basic Biomedical Science Chairs (Washington, DC)
- National Camps for Blind Children
- National Codification Bureau Code
- National Commercial Bank Capital (Saudi Arabia)
- National Concrete Bridge Council (Skokie, IL)
- Naval Construction Battalion Center (US Navy)
- New College Boat Club (Oxford, England)
- New Community Baptist Church
- New Covenant Baptist Church (various locations)
- New Creations Bible College (Richmond, IN)
- Non-Conviction Based Confiscation
- Non-Credit Bearing Course (various schools)
- Norfolk Children's Book Centre (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
MAB243) ERNEST ROESSLER - NATIONAL COMMERCE BANCORPORATION (NCBC).