Irvin named national pitcher of the week Oregon freshman Cole Irvin was named national pitcher of the week by the National Collegiate Baseball Writers Association after throwing a shutout of Washington last weekend.
What does NCBWA stand for?
NCBWA stands for National Collegiate Baseball Writers Association (est. 1962)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NCBWA
We have 1 other meaning of NCBWA in our Acronym Attic
- National Competency Based Teacher Standard (Philippines)
- National Coalition for Black Volunteering (London, England, UK)
- National Council of Batangas Varsitarian (Manila, Philippines)
- NUS College in Bio Valley (Singapore)
- National Concrete Burial Vault Association
- Nebraska Commission for the Blind and Visually Impaired
- National Center for Bicycling and Walking
- National Coalition of 100 Black Women
- National Congress of Black Women, Inc.
- Northwoods Coalition for Battered Women (Bemidji, MN)
- National Congress of British West Africa (est. 1920)
- North Carolina Beer Wholesalers Association
- North Carolina Beer and Wine Wholesalers Association (Raleigh, NC)
- National Center for Blind Youth in Science (Baltimore, MD)
- Nagaragawa Convention Center (Japan)
- Nagoya Congress Center (Japan)
- Nampa Civic Center (Nampa, ID)
- Naphtha Cracking Center (petrochemicals; South Korea)
- NASA (National Aeronautics and Space Administration) Class Code
- Nashville Convention Center (Nashville, TN)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Renaud, the ABCA/Rawlings and National Collegiate Baseball Writers Association Northeast Region Player of the Year, posted a 6-3 record and 3.
Oregon closer Jimmie Sherfy is one of five finalists for the eighth annual National Collegiate Baseball Writers Association Stopper of the Year Award announced Tuesday.