She took up Business Management at the National College of Business and Arts.
What does NCB stand for?
NCB stands for National College of Business (various locations)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NCB
We have 135 other meanings of NCB in our Acronym Attic
- National Camps for the Blind (Canada)
- National Cargo Bureau
- National Center for Biodefense
- National Central Bank (finance, European Union)
- National Central Bureau
- National Child Benefit (Canada)
- National Children's Bureau
- National City Bank
- National Coal Board (UK)
- National Codification Bureau
- National Commercial Bank (Saudi Arabia)
- National Competitive Bidding
- National Computer Board (Republic of Mauritius)
- National Confederation of the Blind (Delhi, India)
- National Cooperative Bank
- National Coordinating Board (various organizations)
- Natural Childbirth
- Naval Communications Board (US Navy)
- Naval Construction Brigade
- Navy Capabilities Board
Samples in periodicals archive:
90 National College of Business and Technology-Nashville Tenn.
The Board authorized the verification of complaint for illegal use of a huge amenity plot for commercial purposes in violation of rules of the agreement by the National College of Business and Management Sciences.