Nicole Hurd, founder of the National College Advising Corps, on why she believes her program will increase the number of high school graduates going to college - and ease the state's gaping school counselor shortage.
What does NCAC stand for?
NCAC stands for National College Advising Corps
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NCAC
We have 80 other meanings of NCAC in our Acronym Attic
- National Cadet Advisory Council
- National Capital Area Council (Boy Scouts)
- National Career Academy Coalition
- National Center for Alternative Certification (teaching)
- National Center on Accessing the General Curriculum
- National Certified Addiction Counselor
- National Childcare Accreditation Council
- National Children's Advocacy Center
- National Clean Air Coalition
- National Coalition Against Censorship
- National Consumer Affairs Center (Japan)
- National Consumer Assistance Center (Experian)
- National Conventional Arms Control (South Africa)
- National Copyright Administration of China
- National Council of Acoustical Consultants
- Native Community Action Council
- Nepean Creative Arts Centre (Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
- New Challenges for Access Control
- Nitrogen-Containing Aromatic Compound
- Non-Compandored Analog Carrier
Samples in periodicals archive:
UNC is also home to a program of the kind the findings suggest could help boost completion rates--the National College Advising Corps, which places recent college graduates in high schools as college counselors.