INTERNET BUSINESS NEWS-(C)1995-2012 M2 COMMUNICATIONS In 2011, the National Coalition of Anti-Violence Programs (NCAVP) issued a study that showed mainstream victim service programs in the United States do not have the necessary resources to serve lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and queer (LGBTQ) domestic and intimate partner violence survivors.
What does NCAVP stand for?
NCAVP stands for National Coalition of Anti-Violence Programs (New York, NY)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Net Current Asset Value
- North Coast Athletics Volleyball (Cleveland, OH)
- Northern California Aryan Volk (white supremacy group)
- National Coalition Against Violent Athletes
- North Carolina Association of Volunteer Administration
- National Campaign Against Violence and Crime (Australia)
- National Center for the Analysis of Violent Crime (FBI)
- North Central Area Vocational Cooperative (Indiana)
- Network for Calibration and Validation of Earth Observation (University of Southampton; UK)
- North Country Association for the Visually Impaired (Lake Placid, NY)
- Northumberland County Area Vocational Technical School (Coal Township, Pennsylvania)
- National Clearinghouse on Academic Worklife (student and faculty resources)
- National Commission for the Advancement of Women (Laos)
- National Common Analysis Wing (India)
- National Council of African Women
- Neutralized Current Acid Waste
- North Carolinians for Alternatives to War
- North Carolina Associaton of Women Attorneys
- Non-Coherent Additive White Gaussian Noise
- North Carolina Association of Workforce Professionals (Raleigh, NC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A 2011 report by the National Coalition of Anti-Violence Programs found that in 2010 violence against LGBTs affected minority groups disproportionately.
The National Coalition of Anti-Violence Programs (NCAVP.
Not only has violence against LGBT people in general been on the rise, but the incidence of Latino victims has risen sharply," says Clarence Patton, acting head of the National Coalition of Anti-Violence Programs.
That's the conclusion of a report released in April by the National Coalition of Anti-Violence Programs and the Triangle Foundation of Michigan.
Supreme Court's ruling that overturned the country's sodomy laws--the country experienced a 24% spike in hate incidents based on sexual orientation, according to the National Coalition of Anti-Violence Programs.
The rate of domestic violence involving same-sex couples jumped 29% in 2000, according to the National Coalition of Anti-Violence Programs.