What does NCART stand for?
NCART stands for National Coalition for Assistive and Rehab Technology
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- New COPS (Computer Oracle and Password System) Analysis and Report Program (Unix)
- North Carolina Angler Recognition Program (fishing)
- North Carolina Association of Rehabilitation Professionals
- Northern Cod Adjustment and Recovery Program (Canada)
- National Capital Alliance of Race Relations
- North Carolina Association of Radio Reading Services
- North Carolinians Against Racist and Religious Violence
- Nassau County Amateur Radio Society (Hilliard, FL)
- Never Change a Running System (proverb)
- North Carolina Agricultural Research Service (North Carolina State University)
- National Center for Agricultural Research and Technology Transfer (Jordan)
- North Central Arizona Regional Watershed Consortium (established 2003)
- National Capital Area Skeptics
- National Carbon Accounting System (Australia)
- National Claims Administrative Services, Inc.
- National Clinical Assessment Service (UK)
- National Consortium for Academics and Sports (Orlando, FL)
- National Council against Smoking (est. 1976; South Africa)
- National Cyber Alert System
- NERC (Natural Environment Research Council) Centres for Atmospheric Science (UK)