Each curriculum is designed to achieve critical, relevant standards established by various academic and labor resources, including the International Technology Education Association (ITEA), Secretary's Commission on Achieving Necessary Skills (SCANS), National Coalition for Family and Consumer Sciences (FACS), National Coalition for Advanced Manufacturing (NACFAM), and Information Technology Career Cluster Initiative (ITCCI).
What does NACFAM stand for?
NACFAM stands for National Coalition for Advanced Manufacturing
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NACFAM
- National Advisory Council for Education and Training Targets (UK)
- National Advisory Council on the Employment of Women (New Zealand)
- National Agricultural Cooperative Federation (South Korea; credit union)
- National Art Collections Fund (UK)
- Native American Christian Fellowship
- Navy Air Combat Fighter
- Network Attachment Control Function
- Northumbria Army Cadet Force (youth organization; UK)
- National Association of College Funding Advisors
- North American Clun Forest Association
- National Council for Advanced Manufacturing
- National Advisory Council on Fitness and Amateur Sport (Canada)
- National Association of Commercial Finance Brokers
- National Association of Christian Financial Consultants
- North American Craniofacial Family Conference
- North American Cystic Fibrosis Conference
- National Association of Certified Firearm Instructors (Minnetonka, MN)
- North American Council on Fishery Investigations (1921-1938)
- North American Christian Foreign Language Association
- National Association of Catholic Family Life Ministry
Samples in periodicals archive:
The National Skill Standards Board is working with The National Coalition for Advanced Manufacturing and The Industrial Union Department to identify standards and certify workers in key manufacturing, installation, and repair skills.
org National Coalition for Advanced Manufacturing -- www.
Federal bucks needed "That funding amounts to $18 million compared with the $428 million a year in matching funds that the agricultural extensions receive from the federal government," explains Leo Reddy, president, the National Coalition for Advanced Manufacturing, Washington.