Over three-quarters of a million copies of the 5 Things cards, in English and Spanish, were distributed through state and local Leagues and partnerships with groups like the American Library Association, National Coalition on Black Civic Participation, Youth Leadership Initiative, Youth Vote Coalition and other election reform advocates.
What does NCBCP stand for?
NCBCP stands for National Coalition On Black Civic Participation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- North Carolina Boys Choir (Durham, North Carolina)
- North Carolina Business Court (judiciary)
- North City Business Centre (UK)
- North Clackamas Bible Community (Oregon)
- North Coast Brewing Company (Fort Bragg, CA)
- National Collegiate Bowling Coaches Association
- North Carolina Baseball Coaches Association
- North Carolina Business Corporation Act
- National Capital Bearded Collie Club
- North Carolina Business Committee for Education
- National Council on Bible Curriculum in Public Schools (Greensboro, NC)
- New Community Baptist Church Youth Ministry
- National CAHPS Benchmarking Database
- National Center for Biodefense (George Mason University; Virginia)
- Neutral Cluster Beam Deposition (organic electronics)
- New Comic Book Day
- Nairobi Central Business District Association (Kenya)
- Northern California Band Directors Association
- National Cooperative Bank Development Corporation (financial services)
- National Council of Building Designer Certification
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Congressional Black Caucus, the National Urban League, the Lawyers Committee for Civil Rights, and the National Coalition on Black Civic Participation are part of the Unity04 campaign, a coalition of more than 130 organizations planning to safeguard voters in the wake of the worst election scandal in history.
based National Coalition on Black Civic Participation (NCBCP), an organization dedicated to increasing African American participation in civil society, says major organizations face the challenge of better utilizing younger talent.
based National Coalition on Black Civic Participation (NCBCP).