China's National Coal Association Secretary General Jiang Zhimin said the new safety standards would prevent accidents in coalmines by using high-technology polymeric materials.
What does NCA stand for?
NCA stands for National Coal Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NCA
We have 433 other meanings of NCA in our Acronym Attic
- National Celiac Association (Needham, MA)
- National Cemetery Administration
- National Certification Authority (various locations)
- National Certification in Agriculture (UK)
- National Chamber of Agriculture
- National Cheerleaders Association
- National Children's Alliance
- National Cleaners Association
- National Climate Assessment (interagency climate assessment)
- National Club Association (Washington, DC)
- National Coastal Assessment (US EPA)
- National Coffee Association
- National College of Arts (Pakistan)
- National Command Authorities
- National Commission on Accrediting (various organizations)
- National Committee on Accreditation
- National Communication Association
- National Communications Agency
- National Competition Agency (various locations)
- National Competition Authority (EU)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Objecting to Wind Like public transit, which is plagued by self-appointed "experts" who try and stop every proposed project, wind power has opponents like Glenn Schleede, a former senior vice president of the National Coal Association.
Bagge of the National Coal Association, based in Washington, D.
In contrast, electric utilities and the National Coal Association (NCA), based in Washington, D.