The panel was also told Dr Geoghegan had been referred to the National Clinical Assessment Service over concerns about her performance.
What does NCAS stand for?
NCAS stands for National Clinical Assessment Service (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NCAS
We have 82 other meanings of NCAS in our Acronym Attic
- North Carolinians Against Racist and Religious Violence
- Nassau County Amateur Radio Society (Hilliard, FL)
- Never Change a Running System (proverb)
- North Carolina Agricultural Research Service (North Carolina State University)
- National Coalition for Assistive and Rehab Technology
- National Center for Agricultural Research and Technology Transfer (Jordan)
- North Central Arizona Regional Watershed Consortium (established 2003)
- National Capital Area Skeptics
- National Carbon Accounting System (Australia)
- National Claims Administrative Services, Inc.
- National Consortium for Academics and Sports (Orlando, FL)
- National Council against Smoking (est. 1976; South Africa)
- National Cyber Alert System
- NERC (Natural Environment Research Council) Centres for Atmospheric Science (UK)
- network control ancillary services (electric power industry)
- Non-Call Associated Signaling (Telcordia)
- North Central Association of Schools
- National Capital Air Show Association
- National Center on Addiction and Substance Abuse
- National Co-operative Association of South Africa
Samples in periodicals archive:
Experts from the NHS-funded National Clinical Assessment Service (NCAS) analysed about 5,600 referrals over the last nine years.
Following advice from the National Clinical Assessment Service, formal observations of Mr Patterson's mastectomy surgery were also carried out.