I went to the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration National Climate Data Center for the answer (www.
What does NC stand for?
NC stands for National Climate Data Center
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NC
We have 130 other meanings of NC in our Acronym Attic
- Naming Context (Windows 2000)
- Nappies Covered
- Narrow Coverage
- Nasal Canula
- Nasal Cavity
- Nashville, Chattanooga, & St. Louis Railroad
- Nassau County
- National Center (Crystal City, Arlington, VA)
- National Chief (Order of the Arrow, Boy Scouts of America)
- National Coarse (threading)
- National Coarse Screw Thread (Society of Automotive Engineers)
- National Committee
- National Congress (Sudan)
- National Conservancy
- National Coordinator (various locations)
- National Curriculum for England
- NationsCup (clan base online video gaming competition)
- NATO Civilian
- NATO Confidential
Samples in periodicals archive:
National Climate Data Center directly refutes this claim.
Simulations using the topographically based hydrology (TBH) model (39,40) were made with National Climate Data Center meteorologic data from 49 station sites in south Florida through the end of 2003 (see  for further details).
For older images you may try NOAA's National Climate Data Center (United States), which offers a Fairly good historical archive on-line.
In February, climatologist Tom Karl of the National Climate Data Center issued a study suggesting that global warming is speeding up.
Researchers at NOAA's National Climate Data Center (NCDC) have found evidence that the rate of global warming is accelerating and that in the past 25 years it achieved the rate of two degrees Celsius (four degrees Fahrenheit) per century.