To order the TIP, which is Publication (SMA) 05-3991, contact SAMHSA's National Clearinghouse for Alcohol and Drug Information at (800) 729-6686.
What does NCADI stand for?
NCADI stands for National Clearinghouse for Alcohol and Drug Information
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of NCADI in our Acronym Attic
- North Carolina Association of Defense Attorneys
- Northern California Auto Dismantlers Association
- National Coalition of Anti-Deportation Campaigns
- National Collectors Association of Die Doubling (coin collecting)
- National Commission Against Drunk Driving
- National Council on Alcoholism and Drug Dependence
- National Council on Alcoholism and Drug Dependence - Greater Detroit Area (Detroit, MI)
- National Catholic Association of Diocesan Directors for Hispanic Ministry
- Network Centric Airborne Defense Element
- North Carolina Association for Developmental Education
- National Coalition to Abolish the Death Penalty
- National Committee for AIDS, Drugs and Prostitution Prevention and Control
- National Child Abuse Defense Resource Center
- North Carolina Adult Day Services Association
- National Coalition Against Domestic Violence
- National Career Assessment Examination (Department of Education; Philippines)
- National Coalition for Aviation Education
- North Carolina Artists Exhibition (Raleigh, NC)
- North Carolina Association of Educators, Inc.
- North Carolina Adult Education Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
National Clearinghouse for Alcohol and Drug Information, Older Adults; retieved on May 13, 2002, from http://www.
For information on their programs, applicants may contact: [Section] National Clearinghouse for Alcohol and Drug Information, 6000 Executive Boulevard, suite 402, Rockville, Maryland 20852, (301) 468-2600 [Section] National Criminal Justice Reference Service, Box 6000, Department F, Rockville, Maryland 20850 (301) 251-5194.