Dec 13, 2009 Embraer The Embraer Phenom 300 light jet received type and production certificates from Brazil's ANAC National Civil Aviation Authority on Dec.
What does NCAA stand for?
NCAA stands for National Civil Aviation Authority
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NCAA
We have 44 other meanings of NCAA in our Acronym Attic
- Nuclear Command Authority (various locations)
- Number of Calls Abandoned (telephony)
- Nurse Consultant Associates
- Nursing Care Assistant (UK)
- Nursing Council on Alcohol (est. 2000)
- North Central Association Commission on Accreditation and School Improvement
- NCA Commission on Institutions of Higher Education
- National Confectioners Association and the Chocolate Manufacturers Association
- National Command Authority / Commander in Chief
- nervus corporis allati II
- National Clinical Assessment Authority (UK)
- National Collegiate Athletic Association (Indianapolis, IN, USA)
- National Command Authority Aircraft
- National Council for Accreditation and Attestation (Republic of Moldova)
- National Council of Arab Americans
- NATO (North Atlantic Treaty Organization) Civil Airlift Agency (US DoD)
- NATO Civil Air Augmentation
- NATO Civil Aviation Agency
- New College Alumni Association
- Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dec 8, 2009 Embraer The Embraer Phenom 300 light jet received type and production certificates from Brazil's ANAC National Civil Aviation Authority on Dec.
Dec 15, 2008 Embraer Brazil's ANAC national civil aviation authority has approved the type certificate for Embraer's Phenom 100 very light jet, clearing the way for sales in Brazil and setting the stage for US Federal Aviation Administration approval under reciprocity agreements "shortly", says the airframer.
The sale of Varig still has to be approved by Brazil's National Civil Aviation Authority ((Comments on this story may be sent to aii.