It publishes research on government structures and reform and community building innovation (The National Civic Review, The Civic Index, and The 8th Edition of the Model City Charter).
What does NCR stand for?
NCR stands for National Civic Review (journal; National Civic League)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NCR
We have 194 other meanings of NCR in our Acronym Attic
- North Carolina QSO Party (amatuer radio)
- National Consolidated Quote System
- North Carolina Quilt Symposium, Inc. (est. 1979)
- Combination (probabilities)
- National Capital Region
- National Care Record (UK)
- National Cash Register Company
- National Catholic Register (newspaper)
- National Catholic Reporter (newspaper)
- National Cell Repository
- National Clinical Research (Richmond, VA)
- National Commission for Reparations
- National Computer Registry
- National Council of Resistance
- National Credit Reporting (various locations)
- National Cryptologic Representative (US DoD)
- National Culinary Review (American Culinary Federation)
- National Customer Relations (various companies)
- National Customs Ruling (Canada)
- National Cycle Route (National Cycle Network; UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
SAN FRANCISCO -- The National Civic Review (NCR), the quarterly journal of the National Civic League, will commemorate its 100th anniversary with the May 2011 issue, available now.