These include Web sites and teleconferences offered by organizations such as CancerCare, the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society, and the National Children's Cancer Society (see Appendix).
What does N.C.C.S. stand for?
N.C.C.S. stands for National Children's Cancer Society
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 104 other meanings of N.C.C.S. in our Acronym Attic
- Navy - Tactical Input Segment
- natural-Tumor Necrosis Factor
- National Training Conference
- National Terrorism Response Awareness Program
- Nieuw Vlaamse Alliantie (Political party Flanders, Belgium)
- Normal Plasma Very Low Density Lipoprotein
- Neuronal Wiskott-Aldrich Syndrome Protein
- National Wireless Electronic Systems Testbed (US NIST; also seen as NWEST)
- New-York Historical Society