For more information regarding national reporting procedures, mental health professionals may reference the national child abuse hotline (National Child Abuse Hotline, 2002).
What does NCAH stand for?
NCAH stands for National Child Abuse Hotline
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NCAH
We have 7 other meanings of NCAH in our Acronym Attic
- National Coalition Against Gambling Expansion
- NATO Commercial and Governmental Entity
- National Capital Art Glass Guild
- National Capital Area Great Pyrenees Club (dog club)
- Naval Cooperation and Guidance for Shipping
- Naval Coordination and Guidance for Shipping Exercise
- Naval Cooperation and Guidance for Shipping Liaison Officer
- Naval Cooperation and Guidance for Shipping Organization
- North Carolina Association for the Gifted and Talented (Swansboro)
- North Carolinians Against Gun Violence
- Nonclassic Adrenal Hyperplasia (fertility)
- Nursing Careers Allied Health (Black Rock, Victoria, Australia)
- North Carolina Arabian Horse Association
- North Carolina Association for Hospital Central Service Professionals
- National Commission on Accountability in Higher Education (Boulder, CO)
- North Carolina Area Health Education Centers
- National Council Against Health Fraud
- National Centre of Applied Human Genetics (est. 1980)
- Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools
- National Center for Animal Health Programs (US Department of Agriculture, Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service)
Samples in periodicals archive:
For information about child abuse laws and reporting procedures, call the National Child Abuse Hotline at 1-8004AChild.