The result of the Assembly of First Nations election for national chief July 18 did not come as much of a surprise.
What does NC stand for?
NC stands for National Chief (Order of the Arrow, Boy Scouts of America)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NC
We have 130 other meanings of NC in our Acronym Attic
- Naga College
- Naming Context (Windows 2000)
- Nappies Covered
- Narrow Coverage
- Nasal Canula
- Nasal Cavity
- Nashville, Chattanooga, & St. Louis Railroad
- Nassau County
- National Center (Crystal City, Arlington, VA)
- National Climate Data Center
- National Coarse (threading)
- National Coarse Screw Thread (Society of Automotive Engineers)
- National Committee
- National Congress (Sudan)
- National Conservancy
- National Coordinator (various locations)
- National Curriculum for England
- NationsCup (clan base online video gaming competition)
- NATO Civilian
Samples in periodicals archive:
Assembly of First Nations (AFN) National Chief Shawn Atleo is calling on the federal government to honor its commitment in endorsing the United Nations Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples.
Dean Wall said that the local indigenous elders and the national chief in Winnipeg have been informed about Synod and arrangements are being made for a commemoration of National Aboriginal Day on June 21.
Grassroots voting for national chief is one of the renewal commission's chief recommendations.
Chief Alan Luby, who spearheaded AFN National Chief Phil Fontaine's campaign in the Treaty 3 area, is also rumored to want the job.
Discussed technical and administrative issues with the National Chief of Appeals, Directors of Field Operations, Area Counsel, Senior Industry Advisers, and the Manager of the IRS's Office of Tax Shelter Analysis?