CLS(NCA), president of the National Certification Agency for Medical Laboratory Personnel (NCA) and assistant professor in the department of medical laboratory science at the University of Massachusetts at Dartmouth.
What does NCAMLP stand for?
NCAMLP stands for National Certification Agency for Medical Laboratory Personnel (Lenexa, KS)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Neural Cell Adhesion Molecule
- North Carolina Aviation Museum
- Highly-Polysialylated Neural Cell Adhesion Molecule
- National Center for Advanced Manufacturing-Louisiana Partnership
- Cell Adhesion Molecule, Neural, 1
- North Carolina Amusement Machine Association (Greensboro, NC)
- North County Apartment Managers Association (Encinitas, CA)
- Northern California Alaskan Malamute Association
- Navy Computer-Assisted Medical Diagnosis
- Northwest Coalition Against Malicious Harassment (Seattle, WA)
- Navy Contribution to Australian Maritime Operations (Australian government publication)
- Northern California Association of Mothers of Twins Clubs
- National Center for Advanced Materials Performance
- National Coalition Against the Misuse of Pesticides
- North Carolina Association of Mortgage Professionals (Raleigh, NC)
- Network Control Alarm and Maintenance System
- North Carolina Association Medical Staff Services
- National Catholic AIDS Network
- National Coalition of American Nuns (est. 1969)
- National College Access Network (est. 1995; college search utility)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Two professional associations, the National Certification Agency for Medical Laboratory Personnel (NCA) and the American Society of Clinical Pathologists (ASCP), now offer such a credential.