The money, amounting to a billion euros for each initiative, will be allocated over 10 years, France's National Centre for Scientific Research (CNRS) said.
What does NCSR stand for?
NCSR stands for National Centre for Scientific Research (Greece)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NCSR
We have 16 other meanings of NCSR in our Acronym Attic
- National Council for Staff, Program and Organizational Development
- National Council of Schools and Programs of Professional Psychology
- National Crime Scene Planning Panel
- Northern California Society for Psychoanalytic Psychology (San Anselmo, CA)
- Northern Cheyenne Social Preservation Project (Lame Deer, MT)
- North Carolina School Public Relations Association
- NATO Computer Security Products List
- National Center for Suicide Prevention Training
- New Century Saxophone Quartet (debuted 1993)
- National Center for Scientific Research
- National Centre for Social Research (UK; formerly Social and Community Planning Research)
- National Coalition for Safer Roads (Washington, DC)
- National Comorbidity Survey Replication
- National Compound Semiconductor Roadmap
- Navigation, Communication, Search and Rescue (International Maritime Organization)
- Nordic Conference on the Sociology of Religion
- Northwest Center for Sustainable Resources (educational materials clearinghouse)
- National Capitol Squash Racquets Association
- North Carolina School Readiness Assessment
- North Carolina Soccer Referees Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Audrey Dussutour of the National Centre for Scientific Research in Toulouse, France, has found that it can also detect nutrients from afar and judge the most nutritious food before moving.
THE FRENCH National Centre for Scientific Research is using a European Union (EU) research project on combining computer power through grids of interlinked hard-drives to find a cure for malaria and dengue fever.
23billion light years from Earth, France's National Centre for Scientific Research said yesterday.
23 billion light-years from Earth, France's National Centre for Scientific Research said.