There are a lot of opportunities for working together," Chandran said about his team's visit to the National Centre for Biological Sciences, the Indian Institute of Science and the National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences.
What does NCBS stand for?
NCBS stands for National Centre for Biological Sciences (India)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NCBS
We have 25 other meanings of NCBS in our Acronym Attic
- Northern California Beagle Rescue
- Northern California Book Reviewers (formerly Bay Area Book Reviewers Association)
- Northern Colorado Business Report
- Nuclear Chemical Biological and Radiological
- National Christian Barrel Racers Association (Glendale, AZ)
- North Country Barrel Racing Association
- North Carolina Black Repertory Company (Winston Salem, NC)
- Nisonger Child Behavior Rating Form
- National Center for Biomedical Research and Training
- National Cage Bird Show
- National Child Benefit Supplement
- National Council of Black Studies
- New Car Buyer Study
- New Commercial Billing System (MCI)
- Newell Collection of Babylonian Seals
- Northern California Bluegrass Society
- North Carolina Baptist Secretaries Association (Winston-Salem, NC)
- Numerical Control BCL Standards Association
- North Carolina Board of Science and Technology (state-authorized advisory board; founded 1963)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Scientists at the National Centre for Biological Sciences ( NCBS) in Bangalore are listening to crows, cuckoos and other birds.