What does NCABB stand for?
NCABB stands for National Centre for Aquatic Biodiversity and Biosecurity (New Zealand)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of NCABB in our Acronym Attic
- National Collegiate Alcohol Awareness Week
- North County African American Women's Association (Oceanside, CA)
- National Cancer Advisory Board (National Cancer Institute)
- National Centre against Bullying (Australia)
- National Cyclopedia of American Biography (19th Century forerunner of Dictionary of American Biography, DAB)
- NATO Civil Aviation Board
- Navy Contract Adjustment Board
- North Carolina Association of Broadcasters
- Nation's Capital Area Bowling Association
- North Carolina Association for Behavior Analysis (Butner, NC)
- National Coalition against Bonded Labour (Pakistan)
- North Carolina APBA (American Professional Baseball Association) Baseball League
- North Carolina Association of Black Lawyers
- North Carolina Association for Biomedical Research
- North Carolina Association of Black Storytellers
- National Coalition for the Advancement of Baton Twirling
- National Cadet Advisory Council
- National Capital Area Council (Boy Scouts)
- National Career Academy Coalition
- National Center for Alternative Certification (teaching)