The Interpol National Central Bureau (NCB) forms the link between national police and Interpol's international law enforcement community.
What does NCB stand for?
NCB stands for National Central Bureau
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NCB
We have 135 other meanings of NCB in our Acronym Attic
- Director, Office of Budget & Reports (NAVCOMPT)
- Naked City Bootlegs (DVD bootlegs of the band KISS)
- Nano Carbon Ball (deodorization)
- Nano-Cluster Bodensee (nanotechnology; Switzerland)
- Narcotics Control Bureau
- Narragansett Community Band (Templeton, MA)
- National Camps for the Blind (Canada)
- National Cargo Bureau
- National Center for Biodefense
- National Central Bank (finance, European Union)
- National Child Benefit (Canada)
- National Children's Bureau
- National City Bank
- National Coal Board (UK)
- National Codification Bureau
- National College of Business (various locations)
- National Commercial Bank (Saudi Arabia)
- National Competitive Bidding
- National Computer Board (Republic of Mauritius)
- National Confederation of the Blind (Delhi, India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The EU-Interpol programme includes three main components: 'reinforcement of the Libyan Interpol National Central Bureau (NCB) and its network, reinforcement of the criminal analysis capacity of the Criminal Investigation Department within the Ministry of the Interior, a strategic study of the transnational organised crime and terrorist threats in Libya'.
Interpol's group of experts and its general secretariat will work closely with the Qatar 2022 Supreme Committee, the Ministry of Interior and our National Central Bureau in Doha during the next 10 years as part of a fully collaborative approach to prepare and implement the necessary security framework and practices.
With the theme of the conference entitled "Innovative Action and Law Enforcement Cooperation in Asia for a Safer World," the conference will focus on a regional police response to crime threats as well as building law enforcement capacity and that of INTERPOL's National Central Bureaus in the region.
National Central Bureau of Interpol, Cultural Property Crimes Program,http://www.
Interpol's National Central Bureau (NCB) links police in 190 member countries to share information about wanted suspects.
Malik said the National Central Bureau (NCB) and Interpol Pakistan had tried its best to arrest Farooq, but had failed so far.