Environmental Protection Agency, Washington, DC, USA; (3) National Center on Birth Defects and Developmental Disabilities, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta, Georgia, USA; (4) Maternal and Child Health and Epidemiology, Berkeley School of Public Health, University of California, Berkeley, California, USA This article is part of the mini-monograph "Assessing Risks in Children from Exposure to Environmental Agents.
What does NCBDD stand for?
NCBDD stands for National Center on Birth Defects and Developmental Disabilities (Atlanta, GA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- National Council on Bible Curriculum in Public Schools (Greensboro, NC)
- New Community Baptist Church Youth Ministry
- National CAHPS Benchmarking Database
- National Center for Biodefense (George Mason University; Virginia)
- Neutral Cluster Beam Deposition (organic electronics)
- New Comic Book Day
- Nairobi Central Business District Association (Kenya)
- Northern California Band Directors Association
- National Cooperative Bank Development Corporation (financial services)
- National Council of Building Designer Certification
- National Center on Birth Defects and Developmental Disabilities
- National Certification Board for Diabetes Educators
- North Carolina Board of Dietetics/Nutrition
- National Centre for Biotechnology Education
- National Clearinghouse for Bilingual Education
- National Confederation of Bank Employees (India)
- National Conference of Bar Examiners (aka NCBEX)
- North Coast Builders Exchange (California)
- North Country Ballet Ensemble, Inc. (Plattsburgh, NY)
- National Capital Business Ethics Award (est. 2001)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In accordance with this mandate, the newly created National Center on Birth Defects and Developmental Disabilities will be located at the CDC under the acting directorship of Jose Cordero.