National Center on Addiction and Substance Abuse at Columbia University (CASA), National Survey of American Attitudes on Substance Abuse IX: Teen Dating Practices and Sexual Activity, New York: CASA, 2004.
What does NCASA stand for?
NCASA stands for National Center on Addiction and Substance Abuse
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NCASA
We have 12 other meanings of NCASA in our Acronym Attic
- National Claims Administrative Services, Inc.
- National Clinical Assessment Service (UK)
- National Consortium for Academics and Sports (Orlando, FL)
- National Council against Smoking (est. 1976; South Africa)
- National Cyber Alert System
- NERC (Natural Environment Research Council) Centres for Atmospheric Science (UK)
- network control ancillary services (electric power industry)
- Non-Call Associated Signaling (Telcordia)
- North Central Association of Schools
- National Capital Air Show Association
- National Co-operative Association of South Africa
- National Coalition Against Sexual Assault
- National Council of Area Studies Associations
- North Carolina Amateur Soccer Association
- North Carolina Amateur Softball Association
- North Carolina Association of School Administrators
- Northern Counties Amateur Swimming Association (England)
- National Court Appointed Special Advocate Association
- North Central Association of Schools for the Blind (Faribault, IA)
- North Carolina Association of School Business Officials