National Center for the Study of Postsecondary Educational Supports (NCSPES).
What does NCSPES stand for?
NCSPES stands for National Center for the Study of Postsecondary Educational Supports (Honolulu, HI)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Network of Concerned Science Professionals
- Neutral Calcaneal Stance Position (biomechanics)
- Nuclear Criticality Safety Program (DOE)
- National Corrugated Steel Pipe Association (Washington, DC)
- North Carolina School Psychology Association
- North Carolina Soybean Producers Association (Raleigh, NC)
- North Carolina State Ports Authority
- National Council of State Pharmacy Association Executives (now National Alliance of State Pharmacy Associations)
- National Council for Specialist Palliative Care (UK)
- National Center for the Study of Privatization in Education (New York, NY)
- National Center on Student Progress Monitoring (Washington, DC)
- National Competency Standards for Project Management (Australia)
- National Council for Staff, Program and Organizational Development
- National Council of Schools and Programs of Professional Psychology
- National Crime Scene Planning Panel
- Northern California Society for Psychoanalytic Psychology (San Anselmo, CA)
- Northern Cheyenne Social Preservation Project (Lame Deer, MT)
- North Carolina School Public Relations Association
- NATO Computer Security Products List
- National Center for Suicide Prevention Training
Samples in periodicals archive:
EXAMPLES OF CAREER DEVELOPMENT PROJECTS The National Center for the Study of Postsecondary Educational Supports (NCSPES), Rehabilitation Research & Training Center (RRTC), Center on Disability Studies (CDS), at the University of Hawaii at Manoa is associated with two projects that have done research and contributed to the field of postsecondary education and transition to quality adult life.
Further, it will describe the development of the National Center for the Study of Postsecondary Educational Supports, University of Hawaii at Manoa, to support the outcomes for students with disabilities.