Bike to School Day encourages a bike-focused celebration and builds on the popularity and success of International Walk to School Day, also coordinated by the National Center for Safe Routes to School and celebrated around the world each October.
What does NCSRTS stand for?
NCSRTS stands for National Center for Safe Routes to School
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- National Council for Scientific Research and Development (Malaysia)
- National Civil Service Reform League
- National Council for Scientific Research in Lebanon
- Northern Crops Science Research Laboratory
- National Campaign to Stop Red-light Running
- National Charter School Research Project (University of Washington Bothell; Seattle, WA)
- National Contaminated Sites Remediation Program
- North Central Soybean Research Program
- National Center for Seismic Risk Reduction
- North Carolina Society of Radiologic Technologists, Inc. (Jamestown, NC)
- National Cactus and Succulent Society
- National Center for Seeds and Seedlings (est. 1986; Japan)
- National Center for Sports Safety
- National Coalition of Spaceport States
- National Computer Science School (Australia)
- National Conference of State Societies (Washington, DC)
- National Cooperative Soil Survey
- National Council for the Social Studies
- National Council of Social Service (Singapore)
- National Council of State Societies
Samples in periodicals archive:
First Steps for a Walking Program The National Center for Safe Routes to School recommends seven steps for getting started on a safe-routes-to-school program.