Expressing concerns over affiliations that may primarily advance social or environmental causes rather than promoting shareholder value, a proposal was put forth by the National Center for Public Policy Research, an Apple shareholder, asking Apple to be more transparent about its dealings with organizations focused on sustainability, the Verge reported.
What does NCPP stand for?
NCPP stands for National Center for Public Policy (political think tank)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NCPP
We have 42 other meanings of NCPP in our Acronym Attic
- Nested Certificate Propagation Overhead
- Network of Christian Peace Organisations
- Non-Catalytic Partial Oxidation
- North Carolina Pool Operator
- Notice of Counter Petition Opportunity
- Nuclear Construction Projects Office (US DOE)
- National Chronic Pain Outreach Association
- Northeastern California Perinatal Outreach Program (California Department of Public Health)
- National Center for Public Opinion Research
- National Campaign to Prevent Pregnancy (various locations)
- National Center for Public Productivity
- National Centre for Partnership and Performance (Ireland)
- National Climate Predictions and Projections (US NOAA)
- National Commission on Prevention Priorities (Washington, DC)
- National Conference on Philanthropic Planning (annual)
- National Coordinator Ports Policing (UK police border controller)
- National Council on Pet Population
- National Council on Public Polls
- Nearest Codeword Problem with Pre-Processing
- Non-Cyclic Photophosphorylation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Nationally, the remediation rate for incoming college freshman was 60 percent, as reported in a 2010 report by the National Center for Public Policy and Higher Education and the Southern Regional Education Board[.
Joni Finney, National Center for Public Policy and Higher Education Vice-President, said, "Now is the time to think about doing business in unusual ways.
com inaugural attendees: National Park Services; inaugural viewers: Nielsen; college tuition and median family income: the National Center for Public Policy and higher Education
According to a report from the National Center for Public Policy and Higher Education, "Measuring Up 2008," released in December 2008, the increasing cost of college tuition appears to be making college unaffordable for many students in the USA.
A report from the National Center for Public Policy and Higher Education found that college tuition and fees increased 439 percent from 1982 to 2007, while median family income rose just 147 percent.
Also: The National Center for Public Policy and Higher Education recently released "Measuring Up 2008," its biennial national and state-by-state report card on higher education.
What began as a reasonable attempt to control water pollution in our nation's interstate rivers, lakes, and streams," says Peyton Knight at the National Center for Public Policy Research, "spiraled into unreasonable federal regulation of isolated wetlands, ponds, dry lakebeds, intermittent streams and drainage ditches.