Eik-Nes of the department of obstetrics and gynecology, National Center for Fetal Medicine, Trondheim, Norway.
What does NCFM stand for?
NCFM stands for National Center for Fetal Medicine (Trondheim, Norway)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NCFM
We have 7 other meanings of NCFM in our Acronym Attic
- Nanoscale Characterization and Fabrication Laboratory (Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University; Blacksburg, VA)
- National Catholic Forensic League
- National Center for Family Literacy
- Negative Credibility Feedback Loop
- North Caledonian Football League (Scotland, UK)
- North Central Football League (Australia)
- Near-Critical Fluids and Liquefied Gases
- National Computing Facility for Lattice Gauge Theory (Australia)
- Northern California Foreign Language Project (est. 1989)
- North Carolina Fire and Life Safety Educators
- National Coalition of Free Men
- National Stock Exchange Certification in Financial Markets (India)
- Normal Cubic Feet Per Minute
- North Cairo Flour Mills (Cairo, Egypt)
- North County Flying Machines (Santa Fe, CA)
- Northern Contemporary Furniture Makers (UK)
- NSE's Certification in Financial Markets (India)
- Northern California Fire Mechanics Association
- Northern California Fertility Medical Center (Roseville)
- National Committee on Foreign Medical Education and Accreditation