The National Center for Defense Robotics (NCDR) is pleased to have contributed to a project that has earned such a prestigious award," commented Bill Thomasmeyer, President of the NCDR.
What does NCDR stand for?
NCDR stands for National Center for Defense Robotics
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NCDR
We have 3 other meanings of NCDR in our Acronym Attic
- National Coalition of Deaf People of Color (Indianaplis, IN)
- North Carolina Division of Public Health
- North Carolina Department of Public Instruction
- North Carolina Division of Parks and Recreation
- National Certificate for Designated Premises Supervisors
- Non-Combat Data Processing System
- Nassau County Department of Public Works (New York)
- National Council of Disabled Persons of Zimbabwe
- National Cardiac Data Registry (medical research support)
- National Cardiovascular Data Registry (American College of Cardiology)
- National Coalition for Disability Rights
- National Committee for Demining and Rehabilitation (Jordan)
- New Case Detection Rate (leprosy)
- Northern California Dirt Riders Association
- National Construction Dispute Resolution Committee
- National Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission (India)
- National Center for Devices and Radiological Health
- Naath Community Development Service
- NASA Climate Data System
- National Center for Disability Services
Samples in periodicals archive:
The National Center for Defense Robotics will co-sponsor the event.
API), a Pittsburgh-based company that develops and licenses robotics-related technologies to market-leading companies in the fields of defense, transportation, and agriculture, today announced that it has been awarded a $928K contract from the National Center for Defense Robotics (NCDR) to support the development and evaluation of semi-autonomous technologies for IED and EOD missions.
Bill Thomasmeyer, former President of The Robotics Foundry, will assume the title of Executive Vice President for The Technology Collaborative and President, National Center for Defense Robotics program.
6 /PRNewswire/ -- The Robotics Foundry, an independent, non-profit economic development organization, today announced that its National Center for Defense Robotics (NCDR) operation has awarded $800,000 to several regional companies and universities to execute six, defense-related, "agile robotics" technology development and transition projects.
An important key to obtaining the matching funding was a preliminary study funded by the Pittsburgh-based National Center for Defense Robotics, a subsidiary of the Robotics Foundry.