to meet with officials of the National Center for Community Education and to visit an elementary school that serves as a neighborhood focal point for both children and adults.
What does NCCE stand for?
NCCE stands for National Center for Community Education
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NCCE
We have 50 other meanings of NCCE in our Acronym Attic
- National Council of Certified Dementia Practitioners (est. 2001)
- Northeast Cambodia Community Development Program
- National Center for Chronic Disease Prevention and Control (US CDC)
- NATO Command, Control, and Data Processing Committee
- National Center for Chronic Disease Prevention and Health
- National Center for Chronic Disease Prevention and Health Promotion
- Native Cultural Centre of Durham Region
- National Cooperative Crohn’s Disease Study
- Network Control Center Data System
- National Career Counselor Examination
- National Center of Continuing Education (nursing)
- National Coalition for Consumer Education, Inc.
- National Commission for Civic Education (Ghana)
- Nature Conservancy Council for England (UK)
- Non Credit Computer Education
- North Carolina Cooperative Extension
- Northwest Council for Computer Education
- Neurosensory Center Comprehensive Examination for Aphasia
- North Carolina Cooperative Education Association (est. 1974)
- National Congress for Community Economic Development